Friday, June 5, 2009

Emily's First Picture

Today we went to another sonogram for Miss Emily. They needed to check her heart since last time she wasn't the most cooperative. The sonogram tech said everything looks great and she is healthy. They also said she is in the 90th percentile for her weight. She is about 1 pound, 11 ounces. Since I am in my 25th week, they say that she is 'healthy'. We all know what that really means.
They took a 4D picture of her little face and John is upset that I am posting it on the internet. He says she looks like she is frowning and he is afraid that she is going to have his pointed nose. I told John that Emily was unaware we were taking her picture to show off to the world or she would have smiled. I do know that she was not happy with the sonogram tech pushing on her stomach. She kept reaching up and hitting me. John thought it was so funny to actually see that happen on the screen.
John was hoping she would come out looking like her mommy since he married me for my dominant genes. He is starting to lose hope that she will come out with dark hair now. I secretly have my fingers crossed for a little red-head, but don't tell him that.


I think she looks super precious, but that could just be my biased opinion of my little girl.

We got our bedding in the mail this week! Now it is time to pick paint colors and get to finishing the nursery. I can't wait. We will paint the next weekend and the carpet will be installed on the 23rd of this month. Then I just have to wait to pick up my furniture the weekend of my shower. Now all I need is patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment